The MBCC is a not-for-profit membership organisation established in 2009 to foster strong business links between Mongolia and the UK. Chaired by Mr John Grogan, it aims to provide a professional and social environment for business people who wish to be introduced to, and become part of, the British-Mongolian business culture and community.
New and noteworthy
PM Saikhanbileg’s successful visit
The MBCC is very pleased to have been associated with the successful working visit of Prime Minister Ch. Saikhanbileg to the United Kingdom. From June 30 to July 3, the Prime Minister and an impressive delegation of Mongolian officials and business figures met with their British counterparts, and visited some of the UK’s most important institutions. More here…
New source of business offers
The Mongolian Business Database has created a Business Offers page and a section with Jobs and Tenders on its home page. It also offers to post and circulate information from UK companies through the link. For more information contact Serod.
First Doing Business with Mongolia Seminar of 2015
Daily News Feed
- Genghis Khan reigns anew in Mongolia - Ames Tribune
- Google Street View crashes Mongolia's famed Naadam Festival - CNN
- Trevor O'Hoy's excellent Mongolian adventure comes to an end - The Australian Financial Review
- Genghis Khan reigns anew as Mongolia replaces Communist-era statues - Los Angeles Times
- Landlocked Mongolia worries China's becoming too close - McClatchy Washington Bureau
- Google Street View's portable trekker reaches Mongolia - The Drum