The MBCC is a not-for-profit membership organisation established in 2009 to foster strong business links between Mongolia and the UK. Chaired by Mr John Grogan, it aims to provide a professional and social environment for business people who wish to be introduced to, and become part of, the British-Mongolian business culture and community.
New and noteworthy
Commentary on Mongolian Election, 2016
Those who enjoyed Alan Sanders’ presentation at the February 4 Doing Business with Mongolia seminar will be interested to read his summary about the preparations for the upcoming Great Khural elections, which Alan has kindly written for the MBCC (click here).
Best wishes for 2016
The UK Ambassador in Ulaanbaatar, HE Catherine Arnold, demonstrates her fast-developing Mongolian language skills as she wishes a peaceful and prosperous 2016 to Mongolia and Britain from the embassy’s lively Facebook page.
Source of business offers
The Mongolian Business Database has created a Business Offers page and a section with Jobs and Tenders on its home page. It also offers to post and circulate information from UK companies through the link. For more information contact Serod.
Daily News Feed
- Mongolia makes the most of the middle position - East Asia Forum
- And get unlimited access on all your devices - The Globe and Mail
- Mongolia is so much more than a bucket-list destination - New York Post
- Winners and losers in Mongolia's mining gold rush - South China Morning Post
- Mining threatens Mongolia's fragile environmental balance - chinadialogue
- India, Mongolia Launch Military Exercise With Counterterrorism Focus - The Diplomat