The MBCC is a not-for-profit membership organisation established in 2009 to foster strong business links between Mongolia and the UK. Chaired by Mr John Grogan, it aims to provide a professional and social environment for business people who wish to be introduced to, and become part of, the British-Mongolian business culture and community.
New and noteworthy
Best wishes for 2016
The UK Ambassador in Ulaanbaatar, HE Catherine Arnold, demonstrates her fast-developing Mongolian language skills as she wishes a peaceful and prosperous 2016 to Mongolia and Britain from the embassy’s lively Facebook page.
New source of business offers
The Mongolian Business Database has created a Business Offers page and a section with Jobs and Tenders on its home page. It also offers to post and circulate information from UK companies through the link. For more information contact Serod.
Daily News Feed
- This Is the Ultimate Trip to Mongolia - Condé Nast Traveler
- Band from Mongolia crosses the language barrier with humour and horses - ChronicleLive
- Mongolia slams N Korea's ballistic rocket launch - Mehr News Agency - English Version
- Global Economic Volatility Poses Challenges for Mongolia - World Bank Group
- PM Narendra Modi greets China, Korea, Mongolia, Vietnam on lunar new year - Zee News
- 8th Asia Pacific Triennial Q&A: Mongolia's Gerelkhuu Ganbold - BLOUIN ARTINFO