The Mongolian-British Chamber of Commerce (MBCC) is a not-for-profit membership organisation established in 2009 to foster strong business links between Mongolia and the United Kingdom. Chaired by Mr John Grogan, it aims to provide a professional and social environment for business people who wish to be introduced to, and become part of, the British-Mongolian business culture and community.
New and noteworthy
Meet the Mayor of UB
On 26 September, the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar Mr Bat-Uul Erdene will be the keynote speaker at a free morning seminar of Mongolia London Business Forum 2014. Sponsored by Baz International and Clyde & Co, the seminar will focus on opportunities for British businesses and investors in Mongolia’s capital city. Agenda and registration details here.
Seeking partners for Mongolian Studies centre in London
Would your company or foundation like to help establish a Mongolian Studies programme at SOAS? With an endowed Chair and strong links with Mongolian universities, it will be the first such programme in Europe to focus on Mongolian governance, economy, and international relations. SOAS is the University of London’s unique institution specialising in Asian, African and Middle Eastern studies. To discuss donations, including naming the Chair and individual scholarships, please contact Alison Woolley, Deputy Head of Development, at email@example.com
Recent business experiences and perspectives
Opening a British Home Stores branch in UB, tracking rare camels in the Gobi, and the shape of Mongolia’s economy and politics in 2040… The June 4 Doing Business with Mongolia seminar provided a stimulating range of speakers and topics. Read more…
Daily News Feed
- Mongolia's 'rebalance' towards Russia and China - Deutsche Welle
- Trip to Mongolia pays for Midwest Preschool for Hearing Impaired Children in ... - Irish Times
- China's Xi courts public opinion on Mongolia trip - Salt Lake Tribune
- Bulgaria to invest in Ulan Bator, Mongolia to offset Russian sanctions - Standart News
- Mongolia reclaims desert for farmland - Queensland Country Life
- Mongolia Seeks Economic Lifeline With Pivot to China, Russia - Bloomberg