The MBCC is a not-for-profit membership organisation established in 2009 to foster strong business links between Mongolia and the UK. Chaired by Mr John Grogan, it aims to provide a professional and social environment for business people who wish to be introduced to, and become part of, the British-Mongolian business culture and community.
New and noteworthy
An inspiring festival
HM Ambassador Catherine Arnold welcomes participants
The UK recently put its best foot firmly forward at the InspireMe Festival, held in Ulaanbaatar on 11-12 November at Ulaanbaatar’s Shangri-La Mall. The event showcased Britain’s education, technology and culture, and the relationship between the UK and Mongolia. HM Ambassador Catherine Arnold explained that, “This wasn’t a normal trade fair.” More…
The Speaker of the State Great Khural M Enkhbold meets with MBCC’s Chairman John Grogan to discuss British Mongolian relations including next year’s Mongolia London Business Forum.
Daily News Feed
- Once Booming, Mongolia's Economy Veers From Riches To Rags ... - NPR
- How to Stand Up to China? Mongolia's Got a Playbook | Foreign Policy - Foreign Policy
- Mongolia and China: History, Rage, and Reincarnation - China Digital Times
- Once Booming, Mongolia's Economy Veers From Riches To Rags - KALW
- Breaking free: meet the first girl eagle huntress in Mongolia - Telegraph.co.uk
- Rio Tinto suspends shipments from Mongolia mine - Financial Times - Financial Times