The MBCC is a not-for-profit membership organisation established in 2009 to foster strong business links between Mongolia and the UK. Chaired by Mr John Grogan, it aims to provide a professional and social environment for business people who wish to be introduced to, and become part of, the British-Mongolian business culture and community.
New and noteworthy
New source of business offers
The Mongolian Business Database has created a Business Offers page and a section with Jobs and Tenders on its home page. It also offers to post and circulate information from UK companies through the link. For more information contact Serod.
Prime Minister Saikhanbileg’s address to the nation
The Business Council of Mongolia has shared with us Prime Minister Ch. Saikhanbileg’s address to the nation delivered on April 5 (click here). In his hard-hitting speech, he noted, “We thought the mining commodities price would always be high, we became too arrogant with the little success we had, we believed that the rest of the world wouldn’t affect us, as if we were aliens. As a result, our hands became tied by our political dispute, which doesn’t bring food to our tables…”
First Doing Business with Mongolia Seminar of 2015
Daily News Feed
- Mongolia to Sell Stake in Biggest Coal Mine to Revive Growth - Bloomberg
- Singapore names its next Ambassador to Mongolia - Channel News Asia
- Mongolia Growth Group Ltd. May 2015 Monthly Letter to Shareholders - MarketWatch
- Mongolia's biggest party calls for ouster of coalition partner - China Post
- Mongolia premier pledges to end Tavan Tolgoi coal mine impasse - Financial Times
- Co Down pals to drive 10000 miles to Mongolia and back.. in a Nissan Micra - Belfast Live